A belief is a conviction or generalization that is accepted as truth without positive proof or knowledge.
A limiting belief is one that places artificial boundaries around your personal potential. Most of the time, such beliefs exist beneath the surface, in our subconscious mind, and have been there for years and years (usually since childhood).
We might not even know they exist—but most of us have at least a few.
A Limiting Belief…
- tricks you into not trying.
- blinds you to the realities of the world.
- stops you from taking risks.
- keeps you where you are.
- obstructs your growth.
- keeps you repeating negative patterns.
- prevents you from taking responsibility for your life.
- prevents you from going after your dreams.
- encourages procrastination.
- gives you an excuse for not doing what you really want to do.
- fills you with doubt and fear.
- prompts you to find “evidence” to support it.
- stops you from imagining the possibilities.
- makes you feel negative and discontent.
- prevents breakthroughs.
Sign up to access the work pages and video to begin identifying your limiting beliefs.